Ruletka Token (RTK) is an incentive-based deflationary game currency

Uniswap

Medium

Telegram

Reddit

Twitter

Behind the math

The transaction has a one in six chance of all tokens being lost, which is approximately a 17% chance of what we call “shot”. That translates into about an 83% chance your RTK will survive.

When Uniswap? Now!

Don’t worry, on Uniswap you won’t get shot!

ROADMAP

Vision


The first fair deflationary game currency, the value of which is influenced by its in-game usage.

Mission

The Ruletka team aims to increase in-game usage by providing enjoyable and reward driven player experiences. This will be achieved by means of:
• Dynamic economic incentives for players that self-adjust based on market conditions
• A comprehensive platform infrastructure providing diverse options to facilitate developer creativity
• A sustainable gaming ecosystem with aligned incentives for players, holders, liquidity providers and team members

Q1

0%
  • Project Research and Prototyping
  • Assembling team
  • Smart-Contract development

Q2

0%
  • Token Deployment on Mainnet
  • Promotional Partnership
  • Commnunity Airdrops
  • Exchange listing
  • Smart-Contract Upgrade
  • Gameplay design

Q3

0%
  • Token Swap [July]
  • UNISWAP V2 exchange listing [July]
  • Ruletka Gamebot Launch [August]
  • Promotional Giveaways
  • New Games - Gameplay design

Q4

0%
  • TBD

Token Distribution

Initial Supply
1,000,000 RTK

Ruletka Team
17.5%
Advisors & Collaborators
5.5%
Airdropped
52.5%
Bounties
1.5%
Exchange Listings & Game Development
23%